Monday, September 24, 2007

Jane is 4. . . . months, that is

Hi! Bassetts here! I thought we'd start a blog page instead of myspace. . . less sleazy characters lurking around, i hope. Well, Jane turned 4 months old last week! she is growing so fast! just last week she discovered her tounge, her toes, and figured out how to roll from her tummy to her back! what a smartie pants! At her 4 month check up she weighed 12 lbs 9 oz which is small for her age, but it turns out her head is large for her age so there you go. :)

1 comment:

melanie said...

You guys all look adorable and happy!!! glad life is good. my kids are now 8, 3, and 19 months. they keep us busy!!!! I am now on my holiday break from the university (much needed) so back on the potty training mission with dylan :)..send me your number again so we can get to gether next time we head up to the zoo or something..happy holidays..mel