Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Yeah, ok, so I publish things a bit late, but at least I get to it. We hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day. We had a low-key day but it was a blast! Trent surprised Jane and me in the morning with flowers for me and a stuffed pink monkey for Jane. We had a sugary breakfast and then Trent headed to school. I chopped my hair off and got his surprises ready. When he came he got a chips and salsa bouquet and I got a pass to the pool. We got Greek take out and watched the sun set from the Health Ed building's 5th floor. We topped off the night with a LOST episode. good times. Jane didn't seem to notice that they day was any different other than the arrival of the pink monkey, but she still managed to send out her Mickey Mouse valentines to her cousins and her little friends. Hooray for holidays!!!!




Jane opening her Valentines present from her Grandma Larsen

Jane and her bright pink monkey

The Chips and Salsa Bouquet

Jane and Trent goofing off at the Health Ed building

1 comment:

Amylee said...

WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF YOU WITH YOUR HAIR CHOPPED OFF? And great job at figuring out the background- super cute!