Wednesday, February 2, 2011

For Sale!


Our house has officially been on the market now for 5 days. I must also note that our house has been spotless now for 5 whole days. That's some kind of all-time record for me! (And man, am I tired!) Here's hoping we get a buyer soon! (or, in this market, at all!)

Also, if anyone is looking at buying or selling a home right now, we have an AWESOME Realtor, Jay Bentley, that I'd love to introduce you to. He is so easy to work with and really goes the extra mile. Let me know.

7 comments:

Brian_n_Amy said...

Hey where is your house located? How much is it listed for? Could you post some more pictures?

Erin said...

It honestly is a full time job keeping a house clean while it is on the market. We are keeping our fingers crossed for you guys!

Natasha said...

Would you send me some info on your house? Or let me know where I can find some? :) Good luck with everything! Love you!

Amylee said...

Oh man! 5 days is an eternity to have a spotless house with kids. Hopefully it will sell quickly so you can just quit cleaning altogether :)

Brian_n_Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Judd Family said...

I haven't checked your blog in quite a while. I don't think it showed up on my blog that you had updated. I can't believe you are going to move soon. I hope everything is going well. Arizona will be fun and nice and warm. My brother and sister-in-law lived in Arizona for a couple years and they loved it. That is neat Jane is in sunbeams. Your kids are such cuties.

nicole chandler said...

It will be nice to be in warm weather. It is sad you are leaving Utah but will be nice to have an adventure and see many new places. We will have to get together before you leave. Love you guys.