Friday, October 21, 2011

Little Haunts

This morning the kids and I went to This is The Place park with my sis-in-law Jenn and her kids. It was such a blast! I haven't been to the park since I was really little and I didn't realize how many cool things they had going on there. We went for "Little Haunts"--their Halloween activities for kids. Jane and Grant loved it! They rode horses, pet goats and pigs, trick-or-treated at Pioneer homes, panned for gold, helped a "pioneer" wash clothes, rode a train, and did some crafts. Grant's favorite part was the horses. He kept saying "Horse please" so he got to ride twice. Jane just loved being there with her cousins. I loved the old fashioned Halloween feel there. It made me as excited as a child for Halloween!!! Thanks again Jenn for inviting us!

"Repunzel" on "Maximus"
"Buzz" on "Bullseye"
Trick-or-treating
Coloring on wooden snakes

2 comments:

Erin said...

We went there over the summer. They really do have some great things for kids! I loved their Rapunzel and Buzz costumes.

Amylee said...

We need to take a trip there. How fun! Were any of the houses haunted? ;)

I love your blog back ground, by the by.