Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pinterest made me do it!

 So I have fallen in love with the website Pinterest.  I have found so many fun things on there!!!  Crafts, garden ideas, recipes,  fun ideas to do with the kids, party ideas, etc.  So over the past several months, I've gotten crafty (with the help of others and their wonderful ideas)  Here are a few of my creations:
Aprons for my Finer Girls to keep food off or husbands on. . .
A Get Well Card. . .With band-aids.  Creative, right? Wish I could take credit.

Jane and Grant's fingerprints in baked clay made into key chains for Mother's Day
A Ninja onesie!!!!

Ninja onesies and dolls to go with an awesome book for my brother and his wife's first baby. 


3 comments:

kalie said...

Ha ha! Love the apron caption. I also love Pinterest. And all your blog updates, dirty dash especially. Seven Peaks Thurs or Fri?

Erin said...

Thanks for all the great updates! Um, you can make me something you find on Pintrest anytime. The apron is so cute!

Cher said...

yes, i love it too! and you've made some adorable things! i totally want to make those cards!