Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa! I know him!! I know him!!!!!










We went to the 2nd annual Bassett family Christmas party this past weekend. Jane had fun playing with all of her cousins and got to meet the big man himself. . . SANTA!!!! He even brought her an early Christmas present--a baby cell phone (yeah, we're in trouble). She didn't cry the first time, but the second time seh sat on his lap she started to get uneasy and by the time we set her there for a third time, she had had enough. We are so excited for Christmas and for Santa to come. Holidays are so much more fun now that Jane is in our family!



2 comments:

cherilyn said...

cute cute cute! I hope you had a great christmas!

nicole said...

Are those the reindeer ears we wore in those pictures forever ago? How cute! Awesome blog Whit, I love it, and I love YOU!