Thursday, August 7, 2008

Looking Forward to Fall

I'm sad that the summer is almost to an end. Trent goes back to school in 2 weeks and the pools shut down in 3 weeks. This summer has really flown by. It's been a blast and I really don't want to see cooler weather(esp. snow) but there are some things that I'm looking forward to this fall. . .

September brings back my favorite show of all time. . . The Office. It makes me laugh so hard I pee! Dwight K. Shrute is the best!


The first part of October my little Bro Jonny is coming home from his mission. I have missed that guy so much and I fear he will come home more mature than he left :( He was my joke around buddy and I hope to rope him back into being silly as soon as he sets foot off the plane!

November brings a most blessed event. . . the 6th HARRY POTTER MOVIE!!!! That's right, get your red and gold scarfs ready and head to the theaters. I know I'll be there opening night with my wand and scarf shaking with excitment!!! (I'm a nerd, get over it)

6 comments:

Erin said...

I totally agree with the Harry Potter! It doesn't matter how old I get, the movie is always a highlight of the year! I say we enjoy fall together with our kids. And that is super exciting that your brother gets home in a few months. It has really flown by.

Amylee said...

Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhh! I hadn't seen the Harry Potter trailer yet, and it looks so sweet! Maybe I'll have to dig my book out of my storage shed and get readin'. I've forgotten what happens. I LOVE FALL.

cherilyn said...

i liked this post. i also love dwight and harry. yeah!

Perry's said...

NO NO NO I am not ready for summer to end!!! Way to look on the bright side though for things to come. I am not quite that optimistic yet!

Perry's said...

But.........We do loooooooooove the Office!

Tiff-E said...

Wahoo! Let's have an Office party...our house...season premiere...BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!! :)