Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our House

The other day I decided to get with it and finish the last room in the house we needed to paint: the downstairs bathroom. I picked out a lovely shade of lavender (I thought) and went to town. Turns out the color was more of an electric purple. oh well. Here are the before and after pics:

Before

After

After taking these pictures, I realized that I never posted pictures of our house. So here is the grand tour. Another big thank you to everyone who helped us get into our home: family, friends, and our awesome Realtor. If anyone is looking for a home or looking to sell, give our Realtor a call. His name is Jay Bentley (with Realty Executives) and he is fantastic to work with! He really bent over backwards to get us into our home. jbentley@rexut.com 801-598-5921

And now for the tour. . .

The front room

Living room


dining area

Kitchen


Toy room/Office/Craft room


Jane's room

Kid's bathroom

Grant's room

Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom


9 comments:

Ryan and Jamie Turner said...

Wow! You guys did such a great job putting it all together. Everything looks so nice and put together and matching. It's nice to get out of the mis-matched, hand-me-down furniture from the newly wed days huh? At least that's how we got through the university housing days. haha

Erin said...

The little man's room looks so great. Did I ever mention I'm jealous of all your kitchen counter space? I'm glad you are all settled and loving it!

Amylee said...

I do love your new house! The pictures don't even do it justice. It is so lovely. You are ambitious! I never got around to painting Annie's room before I moved everything into place. Now, I'm afraid, it will definitely not get done.

Amanda said...

Great job! It looks great! Maybe we can see it in person sometime when we're back visiting!

amber said...

Super cute house! I love the hard wood floors and the island in your kitchen! I'm so glad your all settled in.

Kellee said...

Your house looks great! I especially love your kitchen and the beautiful cabinets!

Miss Kris said...

What a beautiful house! I'm amazed at all you and your family were able to get done while you were pregnant and had a newborn. Go you!

The Judd Family said...

Your home looks beautiful! I love it!

Na said...

What a cute house. I'm sure it's much more enjoyable than the village.