Saturday, November 28, 2009

Catching up November

So the month has once again flown by and I have neglected to blog about it. So here's a quick re-cap of the month's major events:

Bubba started eating rice cereal. He's still not a fan but we work with him every day. He also had his 4 month check up weighing in at 15 lbs! Go Grant!!
Jane learned to love leaves this year. Last year the big piles in the village kind of scared her but this year I took her to my Aunt's to help rake and she was in kid heaven! She loved to jump in the piles, throw them in the air, and stomp them with her feet.
Jane and I were able to go to Disney Princesses on Ice mid month with my mom and aunt. It was so much fun getting her all dressed up to go, riding there on trax, meeting up with two of her cousins, and watching her light up as the princesses came out. Stupid Disney on Ice makes me cry every time! It's amazing that even at 27, it still feels magical :)
Yesterday Trent and Jane put up the Christmas lights on our house. Jane mostly stomped around in her boots talking about Santa, but Trent was able to manage on his own. We are super excited for Christmas this year. It's amazing how bleak and cold the world can seem, but at Christmas time, things seem so much brighter.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Can you believe I've never been to Disney on Ice? I know what you mean about the Christmas season making the winter seem bright instead of gray and dark by 5!

Keep packing it on Grant!

Amylee said...

I love this family. Maybe a little too much (as evidenced by the facebook post last week :)). Grant, I am glad you weigh more than Annie so she won't have a complex when the two of you get hitched in 25 years. Jane, you could possibly be the prettiest princess I have ever seen (and that includes Belle)! Trent, I am glad you didn't fall off the garbage can and break your neck. Whit, you will have to teach me how to do little girls hair. I'm dreading that. Let's have a Christmas party together, shall we?

Shiree said...

I am loving that Disney Princesses on Ice is so touching to you. :) Awesome. What a cute little guy Grant is! And, I love the front of your house. It's so pretty.