Friday, January 8, 2010

Bubba is 6 Months Old!


Grant turned 6 months old the other day. He is growing up so fast! We took him in for his 6 mo check-up and he weighs 17 lbs 11 oz (50%), is 27.5 inches long (85%), and his head is 18 inches around (95%). He can sit up without support for about a minute, he is eating cereals and starting vegetables (he's not quite a fan of being spoon fed yet.), and he adores his sister. He puts everything in his mouth and loves to slap his hands together. He's still having troubles with his little bowels so we are getting more tests done, but he's the happiest little guy we know! His smile just lights up the room! His hair is still strawberry-blond and his eyes are still blue and we're hoping they stay that way. We love you Bubba!

4 comments:

Erin said...

It was so fun to see him again last week. He really is a happy guy. Here's to hoping you can have dairy soon!

Mike and Corie said...

OH MY GOSH HE IS BIGGER THAN JESEPPI!!! that is good, I can't believe how big he has gotten, he's not a baby anymore it seems like he just shot up over night. I can not wait to see you guys this weekend!
its going to be such a great weekend!
keep me posted about the bowls.

Mindi said...

Oh my I can't believe he is that old. Wow times flies. He is so so cute! Miss you guys tons. We should get together!

Amylee said...

I love that boy!!!!!! He is the handsomest little 6 month old I know. I would probably eat him up if you'd let me. I hope the bowelies get figured out for you and him. Can't wait to snuggle that guy again. He's the greatest.