Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Logan Retreat


This past weekend we had the opportunity to go up to Logan/Providence to have a fun weekend with some really great friends. We dropped Jane off at my parents and headed up on Friday. Jane had a fun time at her Grandparents house painting with her Grandpa, eating everything in sight, and watching Princess shows. We had a wonderful weekend of food, swimming, games, and staying up way too late. We all got to meet the Kinghorn's new little boy, Calvin, and Grant and Jesspi DePola had a blast rolling around together. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends. We wish that we all lived closer but weekends like this make the distance between us seem smaller.

5 comments:

Erin said...

What a fun weekend. You, Amy and me need to do something like that!

Amylee said...

Looks like fun!!! It had to be, afterall, you were toddler free and that equals a good time.... realaxing at the least anyway.

Ben said...

It's stuff like this that makes me think: "Why do i live in OHIO?" That'd be too fun of a group to hang out with! And what's a trip to Logan without a little world domination, eh?

Mike and Corie said...

YES!! that was such a fun weekend, I am going to need a copy of these pictures if you don't mind... why did I take as many pictures? I SUCK! I especially need the one with seppi and Grant, that one is so precious!
Love ya...
when can we do this again? we actually felt like we had friends again! haha

Unknown said...

That was awesome! I love the pics. Let's play again soon. What a cute blog page.