Monday, March 29, 2010

Hungry For More

I recently read the books "Hunger Games" and "Catching Fire". What a great series! Suzanne Collins is an incredible author who has created an intriguing world with unforgettable characters. After speeding through the first book, "Hunger Games", I was dying to get my hands on the second book, "Catching Fire". The wait at the library was a long one but for some miraculous reason, it took only 4 days for the book to be ready for me. I devoured it. Every word. And now I'm hungry for more. Too bad the third book doesn't come out until August.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Thank you for telling me that. I won't start reading until August, then I can read all three at once.

JTENMAN said...

I'm in the same boat. Been waiting 4 months already. Loved the first two books as well.

Amylee said...

It has been over a month since I read them, and I seriously can't stop thinking about Katniss and Peeta! Such good books.

Mike and Corie said...

so glad you liked them! they are so addicting