Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Beauty Parlor

What's missing (besides the other half of Grant's head)?Half of Jane's bangs is what's missing. Last night I was laying down because my head was killing me and I heard her come in the room and go to the bathroom. Then I heard scissor sounds. I asked her what she was doing. She said, "Shhhh, go back to sleep" so I went in there and all I could see was that she had cut up some ribbon. I took away the scissors and thought nothing more of it. Then this morning at breakfast I was looking at her and noticed that some of her bangs were significantly shorter than the others. Upon further inspection, there was also a clump missing from the back. It honestly could have been worse (I butchered my hair when I was little). We will go try to have a real beautician fix it tonight.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I guess being around all those boys yesterday made her want shorter hair! Best of luck fixing it! She is still adorable.

Amylee said...

Ha ha ha! It has to happen to every kid at some point. She even looks cute with a butchered hair cut, so that counts for something! So good to see you yesterday- even with the traffic from, well, we won't say where.

Mike and Corie said...

She's still a beauty queen!
can't wait to see the after picture of this one! haha.

p.s. lets play soon. I need to give you back your book and talk to you more about the hunger games... did you read the 2nd and 3rd ones? oh man... depressing.
lets play/chat soon!

Cher said...

ha ha ha. go back to sleep. too funny.