Sunday, January 2, 2011

Church is now Do-able


This Sunday was a fantastic one! Our church time switched from 11:00am (nap time) to 9:00 am (the happy time).

Grant made his debut in Nursery this week. It was his first week and boy did he LOVE it! He was walking around playing with all the toys, eating all the snacks, and marveling at the hand sanitizer and the abundance of kids his size. He was in heaven. And so were his parents. No longer do we have to wander the halls fighting him tooth and nail and praying that the kid will just fall asleep so we can go to class. We are free!!!!!

It was also Jane's first week in primary. We have a Sunbeam!!! She was so excited to go to primary--she was even convinced that she'd turned 4 because you have to be 4 to go to primary (or so she thought). She was so good in her class and moderately quiet during sharing time. She even made a new friend (she moved back a row during singing time to the CTR 4 class and made a new friend there). It's nice being in the Primary with her because I get to see my big girl grow!

3 comments:

Erin said...

We have 9:00 church too, it is so much better than 1:00. I'm so glad Grant did so well in nursery! How did we get so old that we have Sunbeams?

Jocelyn Kay said...

I just wanted to let you know how much we liked your sweet gift you sent with Trent. For some reason I don't have your number in my phone anymore. Oh that is right, I lost all my numbers when Rylee threw my phone in the toilet. Anyway thank you very much for your gift and your families friendship. You guys are great!!

Britney said...

I'm so glad they both loved their classes!!! They're both so cute!