Friday, June 3, 2011

The Downfall of being Potty Trained. . .

On our way home from the Aquarium, Jane suddenly had to go to the bathroom. We asked her if she'd like us to stop at a store or if she wanted to hold it until we got home. She said she'd hold it. So she sat in the back seat whining and being uncomfortable. Well, Grant takes his cues off his sister so he started whining and crying and acting uncomfortable. Jane looked over at him and said, "Bubba, you can do your poops and pees in your diaper. I can't. I'm a big girl. I have to wait and go in the potty." Turns out the way to travel is with a diaper :)

3 comments:

Nina said...

That is so funny. :)

Amylee said...

Oh man. Jane rules. In an unrelated note- why in the world doesn't your blog update on mine?! I never know when you update and it bothers me. That's all. Not your problem, but I figured you are the one I normally complain to, so thanks for letting me complain.

Shiree said...

I hate when you are worrying that hey are going to pee in their car seat! We keep a little training potty in the trunk when we are traveling. Then the kids can do their business on the side of the road... (okay, so maybe I am a little overprepared!)