Sunday, March 16, 2008

Disney Princess' on Ice!!!!!


Friday Jane and I went with my parents to see Disney on Ice: Princess wishes. I was reallly weary to go, it was at Jane's bedtime and she had been pretty fussy that day so I really didn't think that she'd last through a two hour ice show. We went anyway and I'm so glad we did! We got there and almost every little girl was dressed up like a Disney Princess! Jane lasted through the whole show and even watched with wide eyes, kicking her feet, clapping her hands, and sometimes singing along with the characters! It was truely a magical night! I even felt like a 5 year old again. Something about Disney and the classic stories makes the world seem magical and happy. Next year we are dressing up :)

2 comments:

Amylee said...

Question: Did you see Ariel?

shay said...

I wanted to go so bad! I am so sad I didn't!! I love the pic! love ya!!