Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break!!!

This week we took advantage of Spring Break and headed South to St. George and Vegas. It was a quick 4 day trip but we were able to do a lot in that time. We went swimming, hiking, walked the strip, went shopping, Trent rode a VERY fast roller coaster, and we drove a ton! Jane had a lot of firsts on this trip: first bagel, first Cheetos, first big girl stroller, first time walking the Vegas strip, and she went on her first ride. We had a blast! Here are some pictures from our adventure:Jane and Whit swimming in St. George

Jane's first bagel. It was attacked!

Trent and Jane at the M&M factory in Vegas

Jane's favorite part of the trip: The FAO Schwarz store in Caesar's Palace. She loved all of the stuffed animals and giggled at every one we held up to her. We couldn't let her leave without one, so she got a little monkey named Otto.

Hiking in Snow Canyon. It was beautiful and the weather couldn't have been better!

Here is Jane on her first ride ever! She was nervous so we are glad that Snoopy was there by her side :)

8 comments:

Amylee said...

How fun. I would love to go somewhere warm. I guess I just have to settle for Syracuse this weekend. Hey- it's warmer than Heber and there isn't six inches of snow on the ground.

Amanda said...

so fun! Glad you guys got a break!

shay said...

Oh ..So fun!! I love it!! Good for you guys!!! How fun!! I hope you have a Happy Easter! Love ya!

amber said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast! I'm jealous! I love the pictures especially the attack of the bagel! We have got to get one of those hiking backpack! Does Jane just love it?

Perry's said...

Looks fun I am glad you were able to get away for a bit you need that! I love the backpack thing you have for Jane that is awesome!

Cher said...

she is so pretty whit! i'm glad you had fun!

Tiff-E said...

K, Whit, she cannot get any cuter! She really is such a little doll, and her hair! Wow, I'm gonna have to try the two piggies on top, it is so fun!!! We already miss the village too, I think we're still going to do playdates up there, cause it's just too much fun! Hopefully I will see you soon!

Tiff-E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.