Friday, March 7, 2008

A Trip to the Zoo


Today I took Jane to the zoo for the first time ever! I think that I was more excited than her (getting out of the apartment is my new favorite thing). She didn't really get what was going on at first, she was just excited that there were so many little kids running around and that her cousin Addy was there. When we went to see the cats, there was a leopard that was pacing right in front of the window and making all the little kids squeal with delight. Jane just watched the big cat walk back and forth. She also liked the giraffes --probably because we were able to get so close and they were moving around, too.


I think all in all she had a good time. It might have been a bit confusing with all my pointing and excited high pitched "Look at that Jane!", but hopefully she will get what's going on and get excited about the animals too. We got a year membership so watch out animals. . . here come the Bassetts!!! :)

1 comment:

Amylee said...

How fun! I'm glad she is feeling better so that you could get out of the house.