Friday, May 23, 2008

New Moon

So I just finished the second book in the Twilight series (curiosity got the best of me) and I LOVED it! I got through it in less than 24 hours! It was so much better than the first book, in my opinion. I really like Jacob Black and I wish that I could be Alice (she's my favorite). A special thank you to my book supplier, Lorna.

Oh, and speaking of my book supplier, Lorna lent me a GREAT book called Austenland. If anyone is looking for a good, quick, down-to-earth, funny, romantical book to read, pick up Austenland by Shannon Hale. Good times!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad they convinced you to read the second! I just picked up Austenland the other day. We must have similar book taste! :)

Amylee said...

I TOLD you that you would love Jacob Black. He is the greatest. Thank you for singing me happy late birthday. I loved it.

kalie said...

YAY, I knew we were kindred spirits. I am a committed Jacob lover since he basically IS my husband (minus the whole were-wolf thing...). I didn't like Austenland but I'm glad you did! :)