Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cousin Day at the Zoo

Tuesday we went with Trent's parents, our sister in law and her four kids, two cousins from St. George, and Addy to the zoo. It was quite a trip! Jane loved having all her cousins around--I think she liked that even more than the animals! We got to see the bird show, which was fabulous, and Grandpa bought us all yummy Kettle corn. Here are some pictures from the fun day.


Jane, Trent, Hogan, Suzie, and Ellie on the train. Choo! choo!


Grandpa, Drew and Sage on the train.


Grandma and Addy on the train. Good times.


Got room for one more? Grandpa rented this stroller for Sage and Addy and Jane wanted to join in the fun so we plopped her right in the middle! The girls had a blast riding in the girl wagon eating popcorn and seeing all the animals.


Sage, Jane, and Cambree waiting for the Bird Show to start.

Trent helping Jane feed the bird a dollar for the donation box. Jane loved being that close to the bird!!

5 comments:

Shiree said...

Cute pics! Hey, e-mail me so I can invite you to my blog (shireemartin@gmail.com)

Amylee said...

How cute! I love big family affairs. We have girls day this weekend with my Mom and all the girls (and kids of course). Seeing these pictures made me get so excited! Jane is still the cutest.

Erin said...

Jane looks so grown up in these pictures. You really do have a beautiful girl! I'm excited to take Tyler to the Boise zoo this summer. Last summer he slept the whole time we were there.

kalie said...

Your little girl is so cute. I can't believe how close in age all of these little girls are. They are going to love it when they get older. :)

Moser Clan said...

Awe, looks so fun!!!! I tagged you girly