Monday, June 30, 2008

Baby Bryn

On Saturday night we got a new niece! Trent's brother Todd and his wife Jenn had their sweet baby, Brynlee Anne, at LDS hospital. We got to have their other daughter Addy over while they were in the hospital. Her and Jane are like peas and carrots! The best of friends! We watched movies, went to a wedding reception, played with glow sticks, told stories, and ate a bunch. It was such a blast having her with us. Jane thought Christmas had come early! Today she went through Addy withdrawals, poor girl. We are so excited to have Baby Bryn in our family! Here are some pics from the weekend. . .

Jane and Addy watching Finding Nemo


Cousin Bath time!

The Proud Daddy and his daughters

I got to hold her! (I was getting over a cold, that's why I'm wearing a mask. . .)

Uncle Trent (he was sick, too.)

4 comments:

Amylee said...

Congratulations Jenn! She is a cutie. You look gorgeous even in a mask!

kalie said...

Your little girl has the prettiest smile. She is already a knock-out!

Tiff-E said...

How fun! I can't wait for my sis-in-law to have her baby in September! I just love newborns!!! :) P.S. Hope your ant problem is getting better...oh the fun of bugs, we have a million box elder bugs in our house, I swear, I can't vacuum fast enough!!! :) BLAH! P.P.S. It was really fun to see you guys, we really are going to have you over someday... soon! :)

Erin said...

Jane looks so grown up in those pictures. There's nothing like holding a newborn to make you want a new one....sort of! And you do look super cute!