Friday, October 3, 2008

He is Home!!!!!!!!

Today my little brother came home from his two year mission in Texas. I was so excited to see him, I didn't sleep hardly at all last night (I woke up at 1 am and couldn't go back to sleep until 4!) We waited for him in terminal 1 with several other families awaiting their missionaries. Of course the silly boys were the last ones off the plane and took their time getting down to us. Once i saw Jonny I freaked out!!!! I couldn't be restrained. . .even with dirty looks from security personnel . . .as I ran right to him and hugged him so hard!!! He was able to meet his one and only niece for the first time and what a wonderful thing that was. Also, a sweet lady he had the privilege of teaching in Round Rock, TX named Jane came to greet him at the airport and will be going to 3 of the 4 conference sessions with him and his girlfriend this weekend. We had a great time getting to know her and hearing her story was a beautiful experience.


Two years is a very long time and I had missed him more than I can say. I am so proud of him--for his dedication, compassion, and perseverance these last two years. He is such a wonderful example to me and I love him a million times over! Welcome home little bro!


Waiting. . .

Jane and Jane

Hugs are the BEST!!!

Can't you just feel the love?! My silly friend is home!

3 comments:

kalie said...

Brothers are the best! I'm glad he's home. :)

Erin said...

He looks so grown up! I'm glad you'll be able to spend time with him now. I'll bet he just LOVES Jane. Good times indeed!

Amylee said...

Jonny, Jonny, Jon, Jon! Welcome home! I'm glad your buddy is back. Hopefully he doesn't get married too soon :o). I probably just jinxed it right there, didn't I? Sorry about that.