Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Little Peanut

So for those who do not know, I am pregnant! I am a little over 11 weeks along and feeling it. We had our first appointment last Tuesday and we weren't able to hear the heartbeat (which is actually pretty normal but I freaked out.) So we had another appointment today and it took the doc a while but she finally found that fast little beat! Our little Peanut is alive and well and we couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present! Jane is excited to be a sister. We will ask her "Where is mommy's baby?" and she will pat my tummy. We'll see how she likes baby when it takes some of her attention ;) Anyways, we are due July 11th (3 days before Trent's birthday) and look forward to February to find out if we are having a girl or a boy. .

10 comments:

JTENMAN said...

Congratulations and Merry Christmas (and Happy New Year)!

Brian_n_Amy said...

Congrats Whit! I'm so happy for you! I hope you guys have a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!

Erin said...

Like I said yesterday, the perfect Christmas present. I hope you start to feel a better soon...or you will miss out on so much delicious food! Have a Merry Christmas...and we HAVE to play very soon.

cherilyn said...

yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy.

Amylee said...

Jane was your little Bean and this one is your little Peanut... what small food item are you going to use for your next baby???
I love you friend and I am happy beyond words that everything has been okay. No more baby drama. Right??????

Ryan and Jamie Turner said...

Congratulations Whitney and Trent!! We're so happy for you guys. :) And cute little Jane will have a buddy. Good luck with it all! We will be excited to see pics as the process moves along.

madbug said...

Congrats Whit! I am so excited for you and your beautiful family!!!

Britney said...

YEAH!! Congrats. We are so excited for you. And of course can't wait till February either! Let us know!

Ryan and Mindi said...

Oh congrats guys!!! That is just so exciting. It seems like just yesterday that you were pregnant with Jane. I can't wait to find out what you are having!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Vivian said...

Congrats, guys!