Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Trent has been bugging me lately about wearing my pants up too high. I have an excuse. . .I'm pregnant and that's how they design the stupid pants and when I try to wear my pants lower around my belly, it really hurts so, yes, I wear my pants higher than I probably should.


Today while I was cooking, Jane pulled up her bright pink stretchy pants almost to her chest, leaned back, poked her belly out, and said "Baby!" I guess she now associates high riding pants with pregnancy. I couldn't stop laughing! Here's a pic of her showing off her 'baby'. Her pants aren't as high as they were the first time she did it, but they're still higher than they should be. Gotta love that little girl!

10 comments:

Erin said...

She has grown up so much since I saw he in January. Wow, saying that made me realize it has been far too long since I've seen you guys!

Amylee said...

That is the greatest story! Jane is such the cute little thing- JUST LIKE HER MOMMY. I was hoping there was a belly pic of you on this post, too... Love you friend. Let's get together before we pop, shall we?

cherilyn said...

let's see a pic of you too with your prego belly!

Mindi said...

How funny!!! I would like you to post a picture of you both like that. I want to see how you are looking!

Michelle Evans said...

so funny! we should go into business to design comfy, normal looking maternity pants that actually stay on - i haven't found any yet that fit all my criteria.

Amy & Milo said...

How funny!!! Jane is such a cutie, it was fun seeing you last week!

The Judd Family said...

That is so funny! Jane is such a cute girl! It is amazing how much they pick up on stuff. Thanks for being such great friends.

Kelli said...

She is so cute I can barely stand it!! Hope you are well, my friend.

Shiree said...

I hate maternity pants, too. I have heard there are some great ones at Gap now, I think? When I was pregnant with Josie I designed, in my own head, the perfect maternity jeans, as well as the perfect nursing tank. Too bad I could never create them outside of my head!

Moser Clan said...

First of all...that is a funny funny story :) it made me smile. Second of all thanks for your comments, I miss you friend :). You have always been so thoughtful of other people....it's a beautiful quality.