Monday, May 18, 2009

Graduation


On May 7th, Trent graduated from the U of U with a BS in Nursing!!!!!!! We have been waiting for this day for a long time and he has worked soooo hard to get here! It's weird to think that he won't be going back to school in the fall, but at the same time, I'm so glad!!! Through the past 4 years, he's not only completed a bachelors degree, but he's also set up a program on campus to make it easier for University Health Care employees to get into Nursing school, he's worked full time, and he's managed to pull off a pretty impressive GPA. He walked at his convocation ceremony at Kingsbury Hall and of course I cried. I am so proud of him! He looked so official in his cap and gown. Although he was a little peeved that his college tassel color was peach. hahahaha! Congratulations, Honey!

5 comments:

The Judd Family said...

That is so exciting that Trent has graduated. I bet it is so much nicer to have him home more. Kelli sure misses Jane. The other day, out of the blue, she said,"My best friend is Jane." I thought it was so cute. When was Jane's Birthday? Is she 2 yet? Anyway, I sure miss you guys. I hope the house hunting is working out. Take care.

Amanda said...

Congratulations Trent!! I'm so glad you're done. Okay, you guys move to Ohio now. We always need nurses here :)

Shiree said...

REAL men wear peach! Congratulations, Trent!

amber said...

Way to go Trent!! We are so proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thanks Trent for helping us move! Lorna and Andy