Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dino Playland

On Monday we had the opportunity to go to the Dino play-land at the South Towne mall to hang out with some of our friends from the village. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up on everyone's lives. It made me miss living in the village and being able to see everyone all the time. The play-date was planned to say good-bye to Abby who is moving with her family to California for her husband's internship. They will be greatly missed! Jane is betrothed to Abby's son Asher (that is if he will still have her after she pushed him around). What a fun morning! Thanks to all who came!
The crew (minus Kate who was shopping at the time)


6 comments:

Kate said...

thanks again for planning it Whitney, it was a lot of fun!

Mike and Corie said...

I hate that I had to work and missed this... I really would've been there. thanks for the invite.

The Judd Family said...

I am sorry I missed it. Some day we will have 2 cars and it will make it a lot easier. It is tough getting Kelli up early in the morning to take Chris to work so I can have the car. Plus Kelli is sick. Looks like you all had a good time. I sure miss everyone at the village. I agree that we need to play. May a Saturday would work better and we could go out to lunch or just hang out.

Shiree said...

Is that Anna with the super long hair? Good to see everyone!

Perry's said...

Oh the village, those were some of our best memories we will cherish forever. Too bad we can't have a village like that after we are all done with school only with nice big houses :) So fun to see some faces I hadn't seen in awhile glad you had fun!

Oh and in regards to your bullying post I have to admit I read it and just laughed because you two are just so sweet I can't believe she is even doing that. Good luck I am sure she will get over it soon!!

nicole chandler said...

Thank you so much for planning the play date. It was wonderful to chat and let the kids go wild. I love getting together. Any time any place I love seeing everyone. I loved the village so I love to see my friends that I was around for 6 years of my life with. I really do miss it. I love you all.