Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FYI

We were just sitting at dinner talking about how daddy is coming home soon. Jane looked me square in the face and said, "I like Dad best." I know I probably should have been insulted, but I couldn't help but laugh. At least she's honest! :)

In other news, Grant's first tooth broke through today!!! He's been a bit crabby lately and I just attributed it to gas but for once it wasn't! Poor guy! We are so excited to have this new tooth! (but if I get bit, it's formula feeding time!)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Jane is too funny! I have no doubt Tyler feels the same way, and once I stop nursing Hannah, she'll probably like Steve best too. Silly kids!

I hope Grant is happy now. Post pictures of your cute boy and his tooth!

Nina said...

Cute. I love the honesty of a child. My nephew told his dad, "Dad, I love you almost as much as I love Mom.... and that is a lot."

Mike and Corie said...

oh Daddy's little girl! Mike would be thrilled if Seppi said that, he just cries very time I leave the room.
Congrats little Grant! so very exciting!
I miss you guys.
lets start planning our next getaway!

Perry's said...

Kids are too funny that is great! Of course we all know her mom is awesome too though! Glad you got a cricut, I have one and just love it!! Wish I was there we could go vinyl crazy together!