Saturday, April 16, 2011

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Trouble--That's what we have changed Grant's name to. Friday when we got home from Idaho, I was in on the computer and Trent was downstairs. I thought he was watching Grant and he thought I was. Yep, the kid was unattended and he made the most of it. He went to our bathroom, unrolled the TP and threw it in the toilet. Then he went to Trent's drawer and got out his electric beard trimmer. He'd seen how Trent used it and we use similar clippers on his hair so he gave it a go and took a big chunk, down to the scalp, out of his hair. Trent tried to fix it up and ended up having to shave his head (but he left a little 'Mohawk of Shame' just for fun!)
Later that night we were trying to plunge the toilet out and it just wouldn't budge. After a lot of elbow grease with our stupid plunger, something floated to the surface--a ball. But did that unclog it? Nope. There was something else in there that wouldn't budge. Trent had to take the toilet completely out to find Grant's surprise: another ball. (It would seem that these balls were custom made to clog our toilet--they were exactly the right size.)

Where our toilet should be:Where our toilet is now:

5 comments:

Mike and Corie said...

Oh my goodness. I can not believe that he shaved his head. HA HA. It seems that within the last week, Seppi has been EXTRA trouble too. Boys are so mischievious its crazy. Here come the 2's huh!
I was talking to my mom about how busy and trouble Seppi has been, and she just smiled and said "Corie its because he's creeping towards 2" ha ha (and she did laugh). I'm sure it's fun for our parents to see us go through the crazy stages with kids like they had to with us.
ha ha.

Amylee said...

That Grant is a kick in the pants! Love the "mowhawk of shame."

kalie said...

Oh my.

I love it.

And I also love that it was your toilet and not mine.

Erin said...

You definitely have your hands full. Sorry about his hair. Thankfully it will grow back!

Michelle Evans said...

love the look! :)