Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Note to Self:

Don't leave this kid unattended. EVER!Today he was "playing" downstairs while Jane and I were upstairs. when I went to check on him, he had dismantled the vacuum cleaner and spilled it's contents all over the floor and himself. (and yeah, that vacuum was FULL of dirt/dust/whatever) When I went to clean it all up, he stomped his little chubby feet in the neat piles I had made. Girls may be drama, but boys are TROUBLE! (That's him looking up the Barbie's dress. . .seriously--this kid!)

2nd note to self:
FIND YOUR CAMERA!!! Darn sucker has been missing for over a month. boo.

3 comments:

Amylee said...

I shouldn't be laughing, but I'm TOTALLY laughing right now! Vacuums are so disgusting. Grant is so charming.

Good luck finding your camera! Also, I miss seeing your kids.

Mike and Corie said...

Ha Ha, I Love it, because I SO know what you are talking about. Seppi gets into EVERYTHING, mostly water, tonight I found him in the bathroom with his brush trying to comb his hair, with loads of water, that wasn't so bad, it was actually pretty darn cute.
BOYS WILL BE BOYS I guess.
keep up your good work!

Erin said...

Boys are trouble! I love it. I sure hope you find your camera. Can't wait to see you!