Friday, December 14, 2012

Boogers

The other day the kids and I were driving in the car and I hear Grant making lip smacking noises.  I asked what he was doing.  Turns out he was eating his boogers.  My reaction: "Gross!!  Grant stop it!  That's so discusting!"
Jane's rebuttle: "No mom, it's great.  You have to try it.  Boogers are yum!"
Say what?!?!?
Now I hear two kids making lip smacking noises.
"Don't pick your noses, guys!  It wil make them bleed!!!"
Jane:  "No mom, I'm not getting the hard ones, I'm eating the gooey ones.  Sometimes if there's a booger just like hanging i pick it and eat it.  It's So yum!"
Me: (insert dry heaving here)


Today I got a REALLY bad bloody nose.
Jane's response:  "Mom, you really should stop picking your nose."
Rodger that.

3 comments:

Amylee said...

This makes me gag and laugh at the same time.

I hear picking your nose and eating it improves your immune system. Just sayin'.

Erin said...

I too am simultaneously gagging and laughing. These kids, I tell ya!

Amy & Milo said...

Ha ha - this made my day!! I laughed so hard I cried a little :D Trent used to get a lot of bloody noses...hmmmmm