Monday, September 7, 2009

Big Girl Bed

Today Jane got her big girl bed! She's gone 10 nights without her Bink and filled in her chart with stickers so it was time to reap the rewards.She got to go shopping with her Grandma Larsen. We picked out just the right bed and then decided she needed some princess p.j.'s to go along with it. Tonight Trent put the bed together while I hurried to finish her flat sheet (Princess, of course) and Jane helped me make her pillow. We are so proud of her! Now let's just pray she likes to stay in her big girl bed. . .

3 comments:

Kate said...

yay for toddler beds, good luck with the transition, i bet she'll do great!! Jane is so adorable!

madbug said...

Whit! I love this! I love how you have shown Jane such great rewards for doing such a big girl thing! You and Trent are wonderful parents! I hope I can be just as smart as you two when the day comes! Love you girl!

amber said...

They grow up so fast! Addi loved her big girl bed! I'm still deciding. We now have a frequent night visitor!:) Good luck!