Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy 5 years!

5 years ago today I got to marry my best friend. It was a crazy day but it couldn't have been more perfect! We had a fairytale day.
Now, 5 years later, so much has changed. We have had our ups and downs. We've made it through school and the birth of our two beautiful children. We have lived in the slums of student housing (and loved it) and had the opportunity to buy a house. but while everything seems to have changed in the last 5 years, one thing remains the same: I love you Trent!!! Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world! I got the best one!

6 comments:

Amylee said...

Awwwwww.... I don't know what I would do without this entire family in my life.
Happy Anniversary! (Nuggets...... :)).

kalie said...

Happy anniversary! BFHs (best-friend-husbands) are the best part of life.

The Judd Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are the cutest and such a cute family.

Ben said...

HAPPY 5! we're so glad we got to slum it up with you in student housing. wouldn't have it any other way. you're great!

Britney said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary! You guys are a great couple and make really cute kids too! Hope you had a good day!!

Natasha said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! :) Here's to many more anniversaries and celebrations!