Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy 3 Years!

Trent and I have been married for three years now! It's our Anniversary today! We met through a very blind date through the Institute in October 2004 and were married 9 months later. We have had such a wonderful 3 years with my graduation, moving to student housing, vacations, holidays, Trent getting into nursing school, having a sweet little girl, and making wonderful friends. Thanks to everyone who has made these years so fun and enjoyable! We look forward to many, many more and are excited to see what they will bring.

5 comments:

JTENMAN said...

Congratulations! That's exciting! I enjoyed the pictures.

Amylee said...

Happy Anniversary to two of my very favorite people! Congratulations on all of the wonderful things that you have done so far- just imagine what the rest of life will bring! We love you guys so much, and we MISS you!
Love,
Dallas, Amy and Will

Erin said...

I love that picture at the Brick Oven, I think I took it! I even remember you two kissing at the lights behind us in the car. I'm so glad you guys found each other. The picture of you two at the rodeo is adorable. Happy Anniversary! I love you more than my luggage.

Nimfah said...

Congrats you guys! What lovely pictures!

Cory said...

Congratulations! It only gets better!!