Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Walking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane is starting to really walk!! She has been standing up on her own for a while now but she will either just stand there or take a step and fall down. Today, for reasons unknown to both Trent and I, she jsut started walking! She would pull a magnetic letter off the fridge and then walk across the kitchen with it until she fell. Then she'd get back up and go for another letter. She was going strong there for a while and as soon as I got the camera (it was temporarily lost) she stopped. But we were still able to catch a bit of it on film. Go Jane!! We are so proud of you!!!!

8 comments:

Abby said...

Yeah Jane!!!! I love how it just happens over night. She is so adorable!

kalie said...

Great job, Jane! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Amylee said...

I love when they first start to walk! It is so darling! Good job Jane!! Now she can keep up with her boyfriends.

Nimfah said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Erin said...

She'll be so glad you got that on film! I'm getting excited to be around you guys more! You know it is going to be a run anyday now...good luck keeping up with her! Tyler tuckers me right out now that he can run!

Amanda said...

i can't believe my favorite little janey is trompin' around now! i haven't been gone that long, guys - you can't have these things happen so quickly!!! - ben

Sam said...

That is amazing! She is so cute! She must be so strong from all that Fudruckers! Hope all is well!

Moser Clan said...

Oh that is so stinkin cute and exciting!!!!!!